Saturday, July 3, 2010

down the aisle with meat

I had been lying to myself all this time. The lies were such that my beliefs in them as being intrinsic to me and as a part of me were formulated and true to my best understanding of myself. That is the extent to which beliefs are misleading and to which I cannot question everything that limits me because all my beliefs are self-imposed and followed to the maximum extent. I am an extremist in my following-my biggest flaw. Impounded with quirky beliefs makes me the biggest fool in the world.
I want this world to give me all it can. This world made of plastic can only give me what it can manufacture and churn. I want that success, the house, the freedom, the money, the hot piece of meat-for sexual purposes only. I believed I wanted inner happiness and was walking to a critical road to that point-until i see everyone around me walking a different road on escalators perhaps. Where did I go? Nowhere. What did I learn? Probably not as much as I think I should have. If i could believe all that crap to make myself fit into the well-to-do's, i became lost. When I try to fit in with the confessed-volunteers, I find myself dreaming of clothes and the possible combinations to complete an outfit. Where I am has nothing to do with the world imposing a regiment upon me to think as I do.
The world has taught me to hope. It has also taught me what exactly to hope for. its a beautiful world

No comments:

Post a Comment