Thursday, July 1, 2010

My flailing moped-just a few of the questions that irk me

Why can people suppose a belief thousand of years old stands true in this era of scooting bras under dinner tables while discussing the Oil spill and wanting the Rolls-Royces back? Where does hypocrisy end and where did it begin? Why do police cars have blaring sirens to warn the illegitimates atleast ten minutes before their premature arrest? Why does America the imperialist never willing to believe itself, continue to extend the fabrication of a fuckedup democracy everywhere? Why are we the unhappiest nation on Earth? Why does my mom care about menopausal symptoms at age 40 despite being her gorgeous self? (she claims to not care for the least about her physical self but it stops her from removing the fibroids in her body) With what right do I say all I'd like to in this blog about this guilt-ridden nation with my disagreeingly-etched life? To what extent does it even matter? Why am I so unaware of the news?

Go lie, cheat, steal and tell your aunt to pay your bills. Then, answer my questions.
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment